We Thank Thee O God For A Prophet



Our wonderful prophet and leader of this true church will be missed! He's been "my prophet" because he's been prophet for the majority of my life! I am going to miss his wit, and canter, and kindness. He was a wonderful man. I am sure he and his sweet eternal companion had quite the reunion, and I am so happy that they are together again. I really do thank my Heavenly Father for a prophet that He can lead and guide this church through. What an amazing man, and one of my heros!

1 Comments:
He was "My" Prophet also. He is the only Prophet I really remember. I took several moments to think about him not being the Prophet anymore and I couldn't be sad. He was a wonderful man, he missed his sweet wife and you just can't be sad that he is out of his 97 yr old body and dancing around in heaven!!
Post a Comment
<< Home