Devon and AnnDee Jensen

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's getting close!

I guess that things are getting to the "end of the tunnel" with Devon. He got promoted right before Christmas, and because of the holidays and needed firearms training, he's finally started as a Transport Officer a few days ago. He passed the firearms test-holy crap it's hard! And get's to carry a city-issued handgun-wierd! So, he goes back and forth from the jail and the courthouse taking inmates to their court hearings and stuff like that. He says it's interesting, and a bit wierd to be doing this-I mean it's only people you see on TV and stuff that do this! Well, I guess it's one more step to "the goal" of becoming a police officer. He just started the 2nd half of the police academy, and will finish in early May. Hurray for that! I'm so excited for him, and proud of him for his hard work. I'm also so glad that there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home