Devon and AnnDee Jensen

Monday, November 19, 2007

Playing Tag. . .

Alli tagged me, so here I go--

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1) Trying to survive 9th Grade
2) Running track
3) cheerleading
4) "going out" with Josh Wilkey
5) hanging out with the PG Girls!

5 Things on my to do list today:
1) Get grades home with my students
2) Wrap some presents (I'm a Christmas fanatic!)
3) Practice for the "Messiah" concert, and a solo I have to do soon! (NERVOUS)
4) Get singing time done for Sunday
5) Celebrate Devon scoring 2nd in his class for the 1st block of the Police Academy! YAY!

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1) OREOs-but they have to be the seasonal kind! (I will explain later)
2) Apples-Gala my fav!
3) Oranges-cuties to be specific
4) Hot Cocoa (is that a snack?)
5) Yogurt

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Quit my job
2) Start a family
3) Buy a home!
4) Pay off the car
5) A whole new wardrobe
and so much more. . .

5 of my Bad Habits:
1) Leaving my shoes lying around the house
2) Not putting the cookbook away when I'm done
3) Letting the dishes pile up
4) Stressing and worrying over things I can't change!
5) I have a bazillion coats and always have 4 or 5 hanging around the house

5 Things I will never wear again:
1) cartoon earrings
2) sturrip pants
3) a perm
4) a body suit
5) biker shorts
But, never say never. . .

5 Places I have Lived:
1) Pleasant Grove
2) Cedar City (3 different places there)
3) Juneau, Alaska
4) Orem
5) ?

5 Jobs I've Had:
1) a "gopher girl" at a hydraulic shop (this was for years and year-and continues)
2) a student secretary for the University Career Center
3) a houskeeper (for a whopping 3 days! It was awful!)
4) a student secretary for the University Admissions Office
5) a fourth grade teacher at Mt. Mahogany

3 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1) Back to the Oreos-I can't really eat the other kinds, only the ones they have every once in a while with the cream colored for the holiday. The reasons: 1) They seem to taste fresher because they have to be made just for the season, and not allowed to sit on the store shelves forever, and 2) the amount of cream is absolutely perfect! Not as little as the original kind, and not as much as the double stuf. They are perfect, and hard to find, so when I see them at the store (halloween, holiday (Christmas), and spring) I stock up! Last time I saw them I bought 3 bags!
2) I started listening to Christmas music in the middle of October this year.
3) I play the piano and sing in the privacy of my own home. I freeze in public!
4) I watch home videos in my spare time.
5) My husband tells me that I'm a "closet comedian"; only he really knows my wierd sense of humor!

I tag anyone who feels so inclined!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home