Devon and AnnDee Jensen

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Obsession. . .


I am in grave need for some therapy! The last few weeks have been completely overtaken by a reawakening of an old obsession--reading. I have been pouring over books in all of my spare time, which, considering Devon works and goes to school until 9:30 at night, is quite a bit! I started and finished the "Twilight" series in three days-yes, three 500 paged books in three days. (This was during our Fall Break from school.) I have since been trying to find any book that will captivate me like those did. So, I am asking you all for your suggestions, and favorites, so that I might add to my list. I am currently reading books by Richard Paul Evans-which I really love. (And due to the fact that I just up and bought all of the "Twilight" books a few weeks back, I'm trying to find ones I can get from the Library, or friends.) So, I ask for your help in my quest to read every good book written! Let me know your favorites!

2 Comments:

Blogger Losee's said...

I have heard "The Uglies" is a good book. It is a Sci-Fi, but it sounds interesting. I haven't read it, but I have heard good things about it. I am in the middle of Twilight, so when I am done with that, I am reading "The Uglies".

9:29 AM  
Blogger Skipper said...

CRAZINESS. I was going suggest "The Uglies" series of books. My 7th graders love it. I guess its about some kind of coming of age tradition where teenagers can have their DNA changed to their liking. Kind of interesting.

PS--I read the Twilight books in about 6 days. They were good, don't you think?

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home