Deck the Halls . . .
We've spent the last few days getting out our decorations, and getting everything all "Christmasy." I love this time of year, and how happy everyone seems. Getting the house decorated is one of my favorite parts of the season!
Here are our lovely stockings. How I wish we had a fireplace to hang them over!
Devon is the master of the lights! Seriously, though, he is in charge of putting them on the tree. He is very meticulous (thanks to his father) about how the lights are put up, and if you look below, you will see how bright our tree is when we're done!
Our finished product. No, the ornaments don't match. Every year since I was born, I get a new ornament. This is definitely a tree of memories.
This was the gift I got from Devon on our first Christmas we were married. It is beautiful, and I love putting it out every year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1 Comments:
hey anndee!
its me maddie. we also have a blog. its www.famolee.blogspot.com. we havent posted anything on it though!
Post a Comment
<< Home