I need gift ideas!

I'm wondering if anyone has any cute, easy, and CHEAP gift ideas that they do for neighbors or coworkers. (Something small, but not stupid.) Last year I got them a 6-pack of pop, and a box of popcorn and did the classic: "Pop, pop, fizz, fizz, oh, what a great friend you is!" Yea, kinda corny, but everyone loves pop and popcorn, right? So, let me know your wonderful ideas, and don't be surprised if you end up with it in the end!

3 Comments:
A couple years ago I gave 100 Watt light bulbs (about $.79/box) with a card..."may your days be merry and bright". I've also done small bottles of Joy dish soap..."joy to the world" of course.
I don't know if you remember, but one year I got Betty Crocker Muffin Mixes on sale and gave them with a tag reading "You're getting 'Muffin' for Christmas"
I don't know if it's too late to add in my 2 cents but one year I made heat pads (12"x8") from left over fabric, filled with wheat and cloves or cinnamon mixed in. And gave it with a bottle of Sparkling Cider. I said "I hope the Holiday Warms your heart and your New Year is Sparkling"
Post a Comment
<< Home